UK Commission for Employment and Skills
New report envisages a system in which every qualification will represent a valuable investment for the individual and employer.
The UK Commission is co-investing with employers to drive enterprise, create more and better jobs and boost economic growth. We have invested £111m to date, matched by £103m of investment from employers.
Round 2 of the Employer Ownership Pilot saw businesses in England given direct access to up to £340 million of public investment.
Our research and evaluation programme seeks to provide robust high quality intelligence that draws on good practice, partnership working, the work of leading experts and the most innovative thinking.
Our research programme spans five key areas:
- Qualitative Evaluation of Demand-led Skills - Growth & Innovation Fund and Employer Investment Fund: 27 November
- Qualitative Evaluation of Demand-led Skills - Standards and Frameworks: 27 November
- Review of Adult Vocational Qualifications in England: 8 November
- Technology and Skills in the Construction Industry: 11 September
- Technology and Skills in the Digital Industries: 11 September
UKCES on YouTube
Our latest video: "Stories from the Employer Ownership Pilot"
Ryan, Kieran and Harriet tell us what its like to be an apprentice on schemes set up through the Employer Ownership pilot.
See all of our YouTube videos here
@UKCES on Twitter