Institute of the Motor Industry: Making and winning the economic argument for employer investment in skills using RoI studies
This IMI project will create a portfolio of specific Return on Investment (RoI) studies to make and win the argument for sustained investment in skills by employers in the Automotive Retail sector.
Return on Investment
- Create a portfolio of specific Return on Investment (RoI) studies in the following areas: Automotive Apprenticeships, Accident Repair, Heavy vehicle maintenance and repair, Management and Leadership to make and win the argument for sustained investment in skills by employers in the Automotive Retail sector.
- Communication of ROI study results to 7000 sub sector employers, and 3,000 sector stakeholders including face to face presentations to 2,300 individuals across 4 nations. Dissemination of ROI study results to 27,500 using industry partners
- 5% increase in apprenticeships in 2014/15, 600 more places based on 2011/12 targets
- Estimation of 165,000 activities by 2016 with a potential reinvestment into the sector of £660m GVA
- Significant contribution to 20% of sectors workforce being professionally registered by 2016
UK Commission investment £241,628
Employer/Other investment: £660,000
Employer/Other in-kind investment: £164,300
For more information about this project please contact:
Contact details: http://www.motor.org.uk/information/contact-us.html