Skillset: Creative Ambition
Through 'Creative Ambition', Skillset will encourage collaboration and support collective action among employers and individuals to overcome the structural barriers to the acquisition of and investment in skills
Investment will support the creative industries to improve workforce diversity, provide more opportunities for employment and enable cross sectoral innovation.
Return on Investment
- 100% of Skills Pledge signatories have fully adopted the Work Placement Guidelines by March 2015, embedding the recommendations in their employment practices.
- Reported skills gaps fall by 10% by 2015 (from c. 30% at present).
- 30% of all employers will have a plan that specifies the level and type of training required for their businesses by 2015 (currently c. 18%).
- New entrant recruitment through alternative entry routes rises by 5% by 2015.
- Skills Pledge signatories report an increase in representation of women, people from Black and Minority Ethnic backgrounds and disabled people in their workforce by March 2015.
UK Commission investment £1,814,719
Employer/Other investment: £250,000
Employer/Other in-kind investment: £73,731
For more information about this project please contact: