Skills For Health: Skills Utilisation (networks)
This Skills For Health project will expand the use and take up of a number of pilots where productivity gains and quality improvements have been demonstrated through more effective use and deployment of workforce and skills.
These pilots have employed a wide variety of proven techniques including re-design of workforce around patient pathways, re-focusing services on patient needs and changes in skill-mix, all predominantly based on national workforce competences.
Return On Investment
- 50 network events across the UK
- Employer network of over 350 employer supported
- Virtual network with 3,000 individual members
- 20 local supported projects and a further 50 projects (not directly supports)
- £7 million pounds productivity gains
UK Commission investment: £1,363,750
Employer/Other Investment: £250,000
Employer/Other in-kind investment: £450,000
For more information about this project please contact:
Contact details: http://www.skillsforhealth.org.uk/about-us/contact-us/