Investors in People
In April 2010, responsibility for the Investors in People Standard was passed from government to the UK Commission placing it at the heart of our agenda to strengthen management, leadership and skills utilisation across the UK.
These arrangements meant that the Commission took over guardianship of the Investors in People Standard and framework, including responsibility for ensuring continued high quality through the licensing of regional and national delivery centres across the UK.
The UK Commission has three strategic priorities for Investors in People:
- More businesses improve using Investors in People
- Investors in People impacts on growth
- Investors in People promotes leading-edge business practice
Together they feed into an overall vision to make Investors in People "The choice for leaders who want to deliver business impact and growth"
This year work will focus on the following deliverables:
- Improving performance of the Investors in People Centre network
- Developing the quality and service of Investors in People Specialists
- Developing a range of new product and service offerings for Investors in People
- CRM development work
- Promotional activity to position Investors in People as the specialists for transforming business performance
- New partnership relationships to cascade the benefits of working with Investors in People
- Research and evaluation plan - to understand what works and why
We are also responsible for contracting and licensing the Investors in People centre network - view the licence documents
For more detailed information about Investors in People visit the Investors in People website.
It is primarily geared towards organisations wanting to find out about the Investors in People framework and standards -especially those at the start of their journey, and includes numerous case studies highlighting the benefits.
It also contains general information about Investors in People, how the standard has developed and how we work with partners and sectors which may be of greater interest to stakeholders.